Ideas association disorder
Butterfly mind: jumping from a subject to the other
Accelerated/random thoughts,
Urge to feed the brain
Genius
Treatment medication
Psychopharmacology
Chemistry
I have intentionally separated in two groups the first one being CHAOS and the second one being Order.
My main inspiration for this project is the story of John Nash (A Beautiful Mind)
This movie is a very good representation of the illness, it is obviously different for every patient suffering from it.
The way I see it is: the things that goes on in the mind of people suffering from schizophrenia is fast, random and very busy - messy and chaotic to anybody else; there is another side to it, an extreme sensitiveness to the environment, that is where, I think, the genius comes in.
It’s given in the practise of institutional psychotherapy that the schizophrenic who is most lost in himself will suddenly burst out with the most incredible details about
your private life, things that you would never imagine anyone could now see ( or perceive)
I think that this extreme clairvoyance, is a sudden highlight of genius, order.
I have also noticed that people suffering with schizophrenia, a type of schizophrenia similar to John Nash's, have intellectual obsessions, maths, literature and so on...
Some pictures:
CHAOS
Order
No comments:
Post a Comment